Drive Steerable Knee Walker
Drive’s DV8 Steerable Knee Walker, also known as knee scooter, is a unique mobility product, as it possesses the ability to be steered for increased control and maneuverability.
The item is ideal for anyone recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers from the foot. The DV8 features deluxe lever breaks which ensure safety and offers users the luxury of tool-free height adjustment. The walker has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and 8″ casters, ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Deluxe lever brakes ensure safety
- Tool free height adjustment
- 8″ casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use